the Rift

[OPEN] is it a bird? [hatching!]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

"oh, careful!" was the young mans coo as the tiny ashen mammal began to claw through the grass in Tilneys general direction, huge beady eyes agape towards him. What a curious creature? Did it think Tilney was its mother perhaps? Surely it might of picked something a little more similar in size. Next to startle the golden lad was the voice of a pretty painted creature. She was the owner of quite a glorious horn and a wonderful scarf that Tilney couldn't help but be envious of. 
"What a sweet little thing you have there!"
"Lovely isn't he!" was Tilneys chime in response, a dorkish smike framing his own face.

"woah--"  
Tilneys nares turned to come across an alarming black stag who was covered in blood? No, it was just a beautifully stained pelt. What magnificent colouring he had. The gentleman offered congratulations (though Tilney did not know what on earth for) and then mentioned he'd never seen a bat up close. "Oh, niether have I to be truthful!" the golden stag replied, his lantern crooning over the subject of their discussion. Anzanie was the painted lass's name, and she was a Glazier "It's a pleasure to meet you Anzanie. I am Tilney - a Moon Doctor!"
"Unfortunately caring for bat newborns aren't my speciality" Tilney jested, that same childlike grin plastered on his countenance. In all seriousness though, would it be hard to care for this babe? It would need food and water and warmth. Those things wouldn't be too hard to find. If it got sick however, then he would be at a loss. The dark winged creature began his ascent up tilneys leg, using the claws on his wings and his ties to scale Tilneys socked leg. When the little creature was settled in his mane, Tilney straightened his neck and looked to the two other equids present with a gleaming grin; He had already decided on the name.
"Where I am from we were told stories as foals of a bat named Peatree who gave tasty summer berries to good foals while they slept."
"I will name him Peatree!"

Art by mockingale @ DA

awww peatreee 
@Anzanie @Sacre

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
is it a bird? [hatching!] - by Tilney - 07-16-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: is it a bird? [hatching!] - by Anzanie - 07-19-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: is it a bird? [hatching!] - by Sacre - 07-20-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: is it a bird? [hatching!] - by Tilney - 08-06-2016, 03:56 AM