[OPEN] When wings fail

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

" HEY"

Was the voice a shout? Or a growl?
As it turned out, both.

From the alabaster and gold sky dropped a dark shape, swift as a bird but a great deal larger. Following in the shadow of the dropping thing were two large canines, a wolf and a hellhound. Both had their jaws agape and were snarling at the hyena pup which was infringing upon their meal. Their meal that they had been tracking for an hour now. Didn't this slobbering pup's master know that using magic to snare food was cheating? The hulking black canines certainly thought that it was, as did Tae, whose wings had unfurled from her shoulders to slow her descent.

The mandible-marked filly landed gracefully upon the sands (she had an abundance of practice with landings of this sort in the Throat), and eyed the colt with hot, ghostly-pale eyes. The fire that lined Hel, the hellhounds forehead and shoulders, looked as though it was molten lava, ready to drop down onto the sands, but it remained where it was, oozing and churning. The boys turned their sights on the hyena, teeth bared and heads lowered, while Tae's eyes remained fixed on the horned prince.

"That was our prey." She said accusingly. The girl raised her chin, for even though she judged herself to be a few seasons older than the boy, she was still rather small. But small and fast, just like her mother. Her pale eyes and body posture showed no signs of fear or arrogance, merely the desire to reclaim what was rightfully hers, even though it was likely covered with ash and fowled by the use of magic.

tae
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

@Kianzo

Messages In This Thread
When wings fail - by Kianzo - 07-17-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Tae - 07-17-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Kianzo - 07-19-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Tae - 07-24-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Tae - 08-31-2016, 12:27 PM