the Rift

[OPEN] When wings fail

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Guess not. Had the mandible marked filly ever heard words so sweet? So positively triumphant? Instead of gloating, Tae merely dipped her skull in acknowledgement. Inside though, she was radiating joy. And it showed. Her body began even more ghostly, despite her attempts to try and rein in her magic. It was no use - she had really accomplished something here.

Hadn't she?

So who’d you steal that from? If only Tae knew that the boy asking the question was the son of a thief ... how witty her response might have been. Instead, she merely cocked a hip and snorted indignantly. As she did so, her body began to solidify more as her emotions gradually calmed. Though she couldn't tell if he was insinuating that she had stolen the dead bird, or if it was merely meant to be a slight towards her, given that she had just beat him at something.

"It was a gift." She said, casually. "My twin and I saved a litter of wolves from a monster. The mother gave me this as a thank you." Mal growled slightly from where he was eating in response to this - the wolf hadn't been his mother, but it was because the twins had stopped to aid her that he had been found by Tae at all. The girl's pale gaze tried to fix upon the colt's, her white eyes daring him to call her a liar. She and Grusha had stalked the monster - and one day they would have his bones - but for now, the pelt and Mal were all she had to show for that day. 

tae
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

@Kianzo

Messages In This Thread
When wings fail - by Kianzo - 07-17-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Tae - 07-17-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Kianzo - 07-19-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Tae - 07-24-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: When wings fail - by Tae - 08-31-2016, 12:27 PM