the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thing or Two

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

There was nothing but a soft breeze and a gentle pawing at the earth to indicate that their solitude was interrupted. Rakt’s head shot up and turned back in the characteristic fashion of prey, but Ashamin’s movements were more delayed. He felt at ease and at peace in this meadow, and was not as on guard as he might have been at other times.

When the Clovenheart did turn, he was unsurprised to find that all was as it should be. Chaska spoke to him with nothing but kindness in his tone, and Ashamin smiled at that. It seemed that the Pegasus stallion was a noble and gentle addition to the Unbound, and he was thankful to have his company. "Not at all," he offered in easy reply. The grass that parted so naturally for Chaska’s steps brushed against Ashamin’s legs as he, too, stepped. His long tail swayed behind him and the coils at its end sparked harmlessly; nevertheless, he was sure to keep the appendage above the tops of the grasses.

"How have you faired, Chaska? I hope life as a crusader and practitioner treats you well?" The Clovenheart extended his cheek in greeting as he spoke, turning his face away from Chaska’s some but still fixing his eyes on the Pegasus. Ashamin would not call the question concerning so much as curious. He genuinely did hope that the model he had attempted to craft, the one of sharing knowledge, was going well. If not, he would do what he could to push it along.

"" ""
ASHAMIN
The Clovenheart
image credits

Just a heads up, because I know you said voices, Ashamin's companions speak through a mental bond so Chaska wouldn't hear them. Maybe you already knew this in which case ignore me though :P

Did you want to be tagged, @Chaska?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
A Thing or Two - by Ashamin - 07-17-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: A Thing or Two - by Chaska - 07-17-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: A Thing or Two - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 08:12 AM