the Rift

[OPEN] flutter

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

OIZYS

she's the giggle at a funeral

The boy's eyes shift to Ker, who dutifully fluffs up her feathers and preens for her captive audience. There is little denying that she has grown up well - she's large and well-formed, with powerful wings built for agility and a beak so viciously hooked it looks like it could peel flesh from bone with one peck. Oizys is quite glad she allowed her to live, now, rather than slaying her at birth when she was just a bedraggled ball of fluff. Oh, she'd certainly considered it, even after the eagle placed herself in the gargoyle's mind, but now her mercy is beginning to pay off.

Before either filly or eagle can remark on the colt's gaze, another foal appears. This one is also winged, and female. Oizys sizes her up (yeah, I could totally take her) and narrows her eyes as the girl berates her for her sharp words. "Oh, unclench your ass cheeks, sunshine. I didn't mean anything by it." She plasters her trademark sneer across her scarred face and eyes Gemini with distaste. Ker follows her bonded's lead, and tilts her head threateningly at the winged youngster.

You've wings, remarks the colt. "No shit," mutters Oizys under her breath. He introduces himself as Virga, then resumes his oggling of Ker. Pleased-feels radiate from the eagle into Oizys' mind, and she resumes her happy ruffling. "I'm Oizys, the bird is Ker." I'm looking for something, like that. The gargoyle narrows her cold grey eyes. "You want a companion? It's not all it's cracked up to be, Virga. Being bombarded by mental images of rodents being murdered gets tiring after a while." Ker screeches indignantly. Sure, Oizys doesn't know anything but being bonded (she'd found Ker barely a week after her birth) and it certainly has its advantages, but she wouldn't say it's worth getting all eager over. Her magic is so much cooler.

Image Credits

@Gemini

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
flutter - by Virga - 07-18-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: flutter - by Oizys - 07-19-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: flutter - by Gemini - 07-21-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: flutter - by Virga - 07-24-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: flutter - by Oizys - 07-29-2016, 04:19 PM