the Rift

Run For Your Life! [Foothills Please]

Naomi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It seemed her luck was changing, as the tired and cold fem was soon joined by a massive stallion.... and a dog. Honey colored eyes looked curiously at the pair before speaking. "I am Naomi, I indeed need refuge... As it seems FrostFall here is harsher than I am used to." Her body trembled in the cold, the blood now dried on her coat as well as the paint... "Is there a place in your Windtossed Foothills that a girl could uh... clean up?" She was rather embarressed by the state of her looks. The rope bridle still clung to her face. Clearly she was free, and such a thing would need to go before it caused her harm.

Her eyes looked to the pair, knowing she had to look like a hot mess. Slowly she stepped forward, ready to begin her new life as a wild one. Ready to clean the smell of blood off her dapple coat. The paint.... well that she did not mind. After all, it was the last trace she had of her boy... Her eyes held saddness for only a moment. There would be time to allow her emotions to have free rein later. For now, she needed a place to call home and clean up before facing anyone else.

Messages In This Thread
Run For Your Life! [Foothills Please] - by Naomi - 10-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Run For Your Life! [Foothills Please] - by Naomi - 10-21-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: Run For Your Life! [Foothills Please] - by Naomi - 10-22-2012, 03:43 PM