the Rift

One more love; before I croke

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Alright, so I'd like Nato to have a relationship in some form or fashion before he dies. Granted, that won't be for a while, so he can build a bond/relationship with said mare. This is mostly for plot reasons surrounding his death that will play out over time. But also, so I can have a foal or foals to keep his reputation alive (even more so than Athena and his billions of grand-babies he JUST found out about xD)

So he needs to find a partner, be it love or lust something must be felt between them In Character. He'd probably prefer a Unicorn, but if the right mare comes along Equine and Pegasus could sway his hearts. 

Reasons for this:
Relationships
Possibly love/hate 
Babies 
His Death

Now, his death idea may change over time. And the chosen mare won't have to do anything should you choose not to, but perhaps be at his side when he passes. (remember this is a long way out lol) But it'll give them time to interact and bond/fight with one another.

Side note: I do not have any foal passes, or even twin passes, though I'd like to have one. So if you have one that you're not using, or perhaps want to use with your character and Nato, let's do it!

Any takers? xD I'm honestly open to anything you might have an idea about too for plot reasons, be it shame for interspecies breeding or cheating etc.

Messages In This Thread
One more love; before I croke - by Nato - 07-18-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by Agnodice - 07-18-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by Skylark - 07-18-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by Jen - 07-19-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by ali - 07-19-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by Nato - 07-20-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by Skylark - 07-20-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by ali - 07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: One more love; before I croke - by Nato - 07-28-2016, 10:03 PM