the Rift

[OPEN] Deep Breath

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah

It wasn’t long before Vastra realized she was no longer alone on the beach. But instead of the dark, winged form of her brother, it was two golden figures. Neither of them had wings which startled her - she wasn’t yet used to seeing so many flightless creatures. And not just flightless creatures, but the filly was a flightless magician as well. Those flames that danced upon her spine, illuminating the strange bird that perched there, commanded all of young Vastra’s attention as she came to a stop - waiting for the two to approach her.

While the filly drew her attention, dark brown eyes flickered over the colt as well - noting the small creature that tagged along beside him. How were they able to befriend animals in such a manner? Did they raise them? Dozens of questions flashed around her mind and she didn’t even realize just how strongly she was staring at the two of them, absolutely rapt in her curiosity.

There was a hazy memory of a bird, an eagle, that hung around her mother in much the same fashion but Vastra couldn’t remember completely.

“I’m Vastra.” She said, distractedly, watching the hyena as it hunted across the sand and discovered a carcass and she idly wondered what it was. But, regrettably, her attention was pulled back to those of her own kind - or similar to herself at least. “I’m looking for my brother.” It was a statement she had a feeling they would understand - this pair before her looked awfully alike. Much more alike than she was to Castor.

But whether or not she looked like her twin hardly erased their bond, hardly erased the pull on her heart when they were apart. “Have you seen him?” It didn’t occur to her to offer up what her brother looked like, or any other helpful information. The world, as far as she knew, was relatively small - there couldn’t really be that many foals roaming around.

said goodbye to you, my friend, as the fire spread.
all that's left are your bones that will soon sink like stones.
image by ehrendi

well if YOU GUYS are using your Ehrendi art then so will I ;D
@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
Deep Breath - by Vastra - 07-19-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Deep Breath - by Kiada - 08-13-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Deep Breath - by Kianzo - 08-26-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Deep Breath - by Vastra - 09-21-2016, 07:10 PM