the Rift

[OPEN] Starlit [Crafting Thread]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Glimmer in the moonlight

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ravel." His words were warm, genuine as he continued to look at the dark pelted mare. He noted how her eyes, though they share the same color as his own, do not work as his. They look towards him, not at him, they do not linger on his unusual pelt in a mix of curiosity and confusion. they simply look out, as though she is staring out into the distance. Her endless gaze reminds him of the nature's oracle — Shandriel — her opalescent orbs saw a world that was their own, and was not. A realm untouched by their tending hooves and honed magic, where spirits of equines and animals past and present roamed freely, silent, unseen tenders.

She is delicate, more than he had first realized. The part of him which wishes to protect and tend rears to life in slow, silver tendrils, gentle and soft in their glow as they metaphorically reach for her. Lapis hooves moved to gently flatten and nudge aside loose vines and branches around his grove, attempting to make her path easier should she wish to navigate. "It is quite alright, I enjoy company. I have spent much time by myself lately." He admitted with a sigh, he had been far away as of late, wrapped up in his thoughts of home. The thoughts of the other Oracles and their divine quests, had they returned? Had they not come back at all? Was he the only one still absent from his temple walls?

"I would be honored to have the pleasure of your company, while I craft, if the Lady would see fit to gift me with her presence?" There's a silver speckle of hope laced in his words, that she will come and stand beside him. Or perhaps she would prefer to lay her head upon the grassy, misted grove and be comforted by the soft grasses and relax. "If there is anything I can get for you, or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask." He added after a moment, his mind half fixated back on whisping the shadows and water back to life.

Gently, they intermingle as the leviathan settles himself back upon the ground. "Please forgive my laying down, crafting takes much from the mind." He rumbled apologetically, the clinking of glass coming together accompanying his words. Slowly, very slowly, they shape in vials and potion bottles. Glittering, crystal-like and down to the letter of detail the strange Dorobian had asked for. Right down to the swirling serpents which coil around the potion bottle neck, and around the length of the vials.

Only shadows go where we are

@Ravel
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Alune - 07-19-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Ravel - 07-20-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Alune - 07-20-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Ravel - 07-20-2016, 07:05 PM