the Rift

[PRIVATE] Remind Me Of The Babe

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Extricating themselves from the situation sparked by Eredhes’ fickle nature had not been hard, thanks to Voodoo’s defense. So when the dark stallion agreed to follow Ashamin and learn more about the Unbound, the Clovenheart could not have been more thrilled. Many trips to the threshold turned sour, but it was rare that they ever salvaged themselves afterward.

Thankful for the opportunity to speak more with the stallion who had displayed such manners, Ashamin had suggested they move towards the Thistle Meadow. Since the red-mouthed stag did not seem to be new to these lands, Ashamin moved quicker than he might have with others, and did not stop to explain the scenery and landmarks that they passed. Lochan and Rakt were thankful for the quickened pace, and followed in perfect suit. As Cerndyr they were quite suited to bounding through woods and fields, and when the group finally found their way to the Thistle Meadow it was hard for Ashamin to calm them into stillness. In time, however, the two settled down and focused on grazing, for the grass in the meadow was lush. Small rodents ran through the scene too, and surely enough to keep Ouija occupied. If those weren’t to her liking, the river Ashamin stopped beside was full of small fish.

"I appreciate your giving me a chance to show you how the Unbound lives, stranger," Ashamin said to the stallion with a smile before bending down to take a sip from the edge of the river. When he lifted his features his gaze was focused but full of bright thanks; he would not soon forget how the stranger had defended him. He waved his long tail behind him before speaking, letting it wind as if caught in the cool breeze that swept away some of Tallsun’s heat. "I brought you here in the hopes that other members of our group might find us, for we often frequent this meadow. But in the meantime, do you have any questions for me?"

""
ASHAMIN
The Clovenheart
image credits

I kept missing you online, but here's a thread for Voodoo to learn more about The Unbound and join if he wants! Let me know if you need me to change any of the stuff I wrote about in between the threshold and here.

There's some interest from Unbound members wanting to join in and help explain how things all work/meet Voodoo, so if you're open to that you should go ahead and tag Gemini and Phantom (who wanted to join) and/or any other unbound members you might want to meet. :)

You can find all our members and more info about us here. Very excited to thread with @Voodoo!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Remind Me Of The Babe - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Remind Me Of The Babe - by Voodoo - 07-25-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Remind Me Of The Babe - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 09:09 AM