[PRIVATE] Remind Me Of The Babe

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
i'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

Moving in a small herd, Ouija trotted along eagerly at your feet, watching the deer as they glided with ease through the trees. She tried to copy their long legs, picking up high as they stepped and taking longer strides, but her short little legs struggled to maintain a certain speed if it was anything besides her hurried walk. Her little browned toes found themselves missing a step as she struggled to move more elegantly, resulting in a stumble and some swearing between your bond. Even though you didn't like hearing the fox use dirty language, you had found it was better off to ignore it than to scold her.. after all, she is a teenager, and what do teenagers do better than try to rebel against your word? Not much, that's what.

"I appreciate your giving me a chance to show you how the Unbound lives, stranger." Ashamin offered, the group finally settling beside the stream. You nodded in response, dull eyes sweeping over the meadow before finally resting on your acquaintance. "I'd love to see how your.. family, lives." between the stutter your lips form into an easy, relaxed grin. Casually, you move your body around to face Ashamin, dual toned ears rotating as you listened to everything around you. It had been a while since you and Ouija had visited the meadows. We flipped through memories, presenting the image of half-frozen, browned thistles and wilted grass after a hard freeze.

A cool breeze brought your focus back to the present after the split second of floating into your mind and Ashamin continued. "I brought you here in the hopes that other members of our group might find us, for we often frequent this meadow. But in the meantime, do you have any questions for me?" Do you have any questions? You blinked, unsure. Of course you had questions, but most of them could easily be answered in casual conversation, surely. Ouija plodded away from the group, some rustling grass nabbing her attention quickly. "Uhm.. yes. What made your family, come together?" you wondered out loud, one ear pressing forward to show that you were indeed interested.

"Oh, and I'm Voodoo. That's Ouija." Rude, it had taken you too long to introduce yourself. A faux bloodied snout pointed into the direction of where the sun-browned fox had pranced off to.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'

@Ashamin @Gemini @Phantom
Ooc: I'd love for anyone to join whenever they'd like! c: He's timid, but he actually really likes meeting new people!

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Remind Me Of The Babe - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Remind Me Of The Babe - by Voodoo - 07-25-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Remind Me Of The Babe - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 09:09 AM