the Rift

[PRIVATE] Remind Me Of The Babe

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin’s companions were more focused on the sweet relief of water than anything else, but at their bonded’s insistence they at last gave the small brown fox the attention it had perhaps sought. The creature’s tripping had not gone unnoticed, and now that they were all settled and no longer on the move, the two cerndyr approached the creature with heads lowered and eyes warm and welcoming. Lochan extended his nose thoughtfully to the fox while Rakt lifted and lowered his forelegs repeatedly, as if to teach the littler creature how he walked with such grace. Though the boundaries of their species would always leave them with differences, Ashamin was thankful to see his two bonded brothers making an effort.

He only watched his companions for a moment before turning back to the stranger, whose voice seemed less hesitant now that they weren’t surrounded by the threshold’s hubbub. The Clovenheart’s large ears were erect, and he listened to the question with care. The blood-mouthed seemed as if he was looking forward to speaking more about the Unbound, and for that Ashamin was grateful. This was not just any other threshold encounter.

His smile widened when he was presented with the stallion’s name: Voodoo. He remembered the fox’s calling from when it had been revealed in the threshold, but he was thankful now to have something he could call them both. "Well, Voodoo, I can’t say it’s been the same for everyone. Many join The Unbound after first arriving in Helovia and being aided by one of our members in learning the lay of the land, but others have left their herds in search of a more independent life. But regardless of how we come together, we all share a loyalty for each other and a desire to teach and defend each other as we navigate life in the wilderness," Ashamin explained, looking once more at his companions as they demonstrated just that.

"We stand up for each other, just as you did for me. Whatever motivated you to defend me in the threshold, well, that’s why we have banded together." And that was true, though Ashamin might not have been so good at describing it. Maybe it wasn’t a quality that could be named, but it was certainly one that could be recognized.

""
ASHAMIN
The Clovenheart
image credits

@Gemini. will be joining us at some point but I went ahead and tagged you @Voodoo, so as not to hold this up, we should keep going for now!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Remind Me Of The Babe - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Remind Me Of The Babe - by Voodoo - 07-25-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Remind Me Of The Babe - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 09:09 AM