the Rift

The Runaway

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia's foolish shattered heart could take no more.
Being in her homeland was like a personal hell for Sabia, seeing the same trees and the same rock overhangs where she took old lover's hurt something deep inside of her. Not only was it about the old heartbreaks it was about her family, she was disowned. Sabia had tried to go back once, believe her she tried, and when she landed in the middle of her herd to great her mother she was attacked by the ones who raised her. That, Sabia had thought is where the heavyness in my chest started, where I began those dark thoughts. Where I started looking down while high in the air and realising if I stopped flapping my wings I could drop to my death...and that would be the end no more pain.

Of course Sabia did not let herself drop to her death, the mare had decided to give herself one last chance at a life. Sabia turned her back to her homeland and headed to a new place where she hoped life would be better for her maybe that heaviness in her chest would leave, and maybe she would feel welcome in a group and not constantly alone. Maybe Sabia could find love. The last one sounded far fetched to Sabia but there was something in her she felt, something foreign to her, it was hope.

After a few days of what seemed like endless flying Sabia came upon a forest and landed (well not land more like stumbled) it was very humid but staying under the shade of the trees helped the mare cool down. Although it was a new place Sabia already felt more welcomed and safe than in her homeland, maybe she would stay here and see what there was to see. Deciding to take a quick nap Sabia settled down under the shade of a tree and closed her eyes, she found it was troubling to sleep but laying here was also relaxing for the new mare. Sabia lay there and took in her new home.
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-21-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-21-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-21-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-22-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-23-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-24-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-24-2016, 03:37 PM