the Rift

The Runaway

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse

Sabia
She was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her.

In the time Sabia had been laying under the old oak she had fallen into a light doze. Something as simple as this was more relaxing to the mare than being in her homeland, so needless to say Sabia took advantage of this. In her doze she could faintly hear the noises of animals, the rose grey mare assumed if both her ears were functional she would hear their melodies more easily. Sabia however accepted what was and listened to the birds in the trees calling to others in thousands of different ways, so at home in these woods.

It was then, as Sabia relaxed under the oak she heard the faintest sound of a voice. The mare shot up from her spot on the ground and then stumbled over one of the roots firmly rooted into the dirt.

Once Sabia righted herself and stood on firm hooves she looked to the voice that greeted her. The mare was immediately grateful that it was a mare that had come across her and not a stallion, a rather beautiful mare to add. Never had Sabia seen a horse with a coat like her, back in Sabia's homeland the horses all had lighter coats. To say in simple terms, a horse like the one before her was completely foreign to her.

Noting that she was staring Sabia stammered to speak. "S-sorry...what was that?" Sabia turned her head so that her functional ear was facing the other mare. "I uh....can't hear from the other ear" she said a little embarrassed, the first horse you meet and you have to make yourself look stupid by admitting you can't hear correct...classic thought Sabia.

@Essetia
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-21-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-21-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-21-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-22-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-23-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-24-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-24-2016, 03:37 PM