the Rift

[OPEN] the wrong year

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Lotherarius
Lotherarius stood on the border of the Endless Blue, the memories of when he first arrived on these shores set deep in his mind. It was where he had met Syrena during the biting Frostfall winds that had blown the ice right down his back and given him a chill to his bones. Yet he gazed with striking azure pools at a different planet - the terraria full of heat and beauty. Suddenly this place was so inviting.

The striped brute paced forward and felt the warm sad soft underneath his daggers, sinking as he walked closer to the shores. He could see two figures in the near distance but not quite the focus. His attention snapped at them when he realised that he wasn't alone after letting his lobes flick this way and that, hearing for anything that could make him turn and flee. But it was so early in the morning that the sun was only just beginning to set the warm air into motion, and who else would be around at this time? He decided to attempt to shrug off his fears and be sociable, the Illusor attempting to get to know more of the creatures of his new home.

He came closer to spot the first creature, a fae of copper and cream tassles, short in statue compared to him but a very sweet looking thing with a very curious kitsune at her heels. He gazed upon them trying to converse in conversation with the other before realising just who they were speaking to. She was a stranger for sure; her beauty would have made any creature remember her. An ivory bodice with dual wings, splashed in heavy azure. She indeed was soft on the eyes, something incredibly striking in his mind. But he shook these thoughts from his brain before letting them betray him to the two faes that he had come across. With his handsome cranium peeking from one to the other he decided to step out high and proud towards the pair of them, feeling the need to make himself known. He did not need to be known as the 'creeper'...

With a gruff tone that still resembled his usual soft tones, Lotherarius spoke to the pair of them, a greeting with genuine politeness,
"Good morning, ladies. I hope I haven't disturbed you so early on," his pools glimpsed at the waves that crashed in the very near distance, "I am Lotherarius, it is a pleasure to meet you both."

" . "
Haven’t had a d r e a m in a long time.

image | coding

@Ultima @Tandavi

[Thought I'd crash the party! xP]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
the wrong year - by Ultima - 07-21-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: the wrong year - by Tandavi - 07-21-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: the wrong year - by Lotherarius - 07-26-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: the wrong year - by Ultima - 08-09-2016, 03:06 AM