the Rift

[OPEN] its too hot.

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Water splashed and flew as Mordecai rolled in the water, washing away layers of sweat and dirt. She was so wrapped up in what she was doing that she didn't notice the stallion that ran to the stream to drink until he called out to her. She was quick to her feet and stood glaring at him as the water dripped down her now clean hide. Her ears were back and her eyes accusing-- how dare you sneak up on me!.

"Fin hash yer?" The mare demanded automatically, before realizing that the stallion probably wouldn't know what she was asking. "Who are you?" She rephrased, her voice every bit as rough in the common tongue as it was in Dothraki. "And them." She nodded her dark head to the deer that had hung back from the stream. "Who are they?"

Now that Mordecai was more alert and not so preoccupied with washing she was aware of the filly that rushed to the water. Her dark eyes left Ashamin and she looked at the winged girl, her nostrils quivering as she breathed in their scents. The filly's scent was distinct, compared to Ashamin's. While he smelled like a mixtued of different lands the filly held the telltale salty scent that belonged to the Dragon's Throat.

"Hash yer arrekoon jin Dragon's Throat?" She asked the girl, though she knew it was quite possible that she wouldn't understand what was asked and that she could have just been passing through the Throat on her way somewhere else. She looked back toward Ashamin. "I am Mordecai."

"I am Mordecai."

Translation:
hash yer arrekoon jin - are you from the

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Vastra @Ashamin
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
its too hot. - by Mordecai - 07-21-2016, 08:05 PM