the Rift

[OPEN] its too hot.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Her voice was warlike, but it did not come from any war that Ashamin would have fought before. Even this far from the Dragon Throat he could smell the territory on her, or at least the difference. Ashamin had never been beyond that distant shore, what rested on that Island was only something he could dream of. But this mare, with her harsh tones and her accusatory questions, well... she reminded him of someone dear.

Ashamin couldn't remember, not really, whether Einarr had ever spoken his native language before. Not in that moment anyway. But maybe all Ashamin needed to hear was that speech pattern to have the black pegasus brought to mind. Of course without a clear connection he dismissed the memory, but he couldn't shake it off entirely.

"I am Ashamin, the Clovenheart," he said to the mare, head tall and figure more composed than it had been seconds earlier. The water seemed to run off of him as if it knew it no longer belonged to him, not in this state. "These are my companions, Lochan and Rakt." They looked up at the mentions of their names, but Rakt looked away quickly with a snort. The red cerndyr need not concern himself with this.

The little filly that arrived was unexpected, and the sudden sight of a child made Ashamin think of his own. All three had been operating on different channels, it seemed, and the Clovenheart saw them rarely. He opened his mouth to speak but the mare beat him to it, barking out in her native tongue and covering up the fact that, when it came down to it, Ashamin hadn't anything to say in the first place. For a second, he was thankful. A second later, curious.

Dragon's Throat. Mordecai. Ashamin's large ears turned forward, and his dark eyes grew bright. "Mordecai, a pleasure," he said, his voice quick. It was, sure, but he would admit to being keenly interested in the Dragon's Throat aspect of the conversation. "Are you from the Dragon's Throat?" he asked them both, unaware of how redundant he was being.

""
Ashamin

@Vastra no need to tag me guys, skype'll do

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
its too hot. - by Mordecai - 07-21-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: its too hot. - by Ashamin - 07-26-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: its too hot. - by Vastra - 08-04-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: its too hot. - by Mordecai - 08-06-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: its too hot. - by Ashamin - 08-29-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: its too hot. - by Vastra - 08-31-2016, 01:21 PM