the Rift

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Skyfall Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey all! So!

Skyfall is here and I'd like to start some sort of framework of plottage for him!

My main goals for him are:
- Join the AB
- Become a crafter or crafting apprentice
- Get crafting magic
- adorn friends with pretty things forever and ever and ever

Main personality/existence points:
- p much worships his friends
- loves pretty things and unique things
- very friendly and affectionate
- p androgynous
- pansexual but doesn't lust or enjoy sex
- is a bad bitch

SO I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME STUFF GOING!

FRIENDS- he loves friieenndsss! Preferably lets be friends with people from the AB, but all the people are welcome.

ENEMIES- I feel like it would be hard for him to actually not like someone. Like, he'll be like "oh, hunny, no... so problematic............" but not actually really hold it against them

LOVERS- I can defo see Sky in a polygamous relationship. He isn't one for sexual love or babies, he's moreso just like.... ily. ily a lot. It would probably take the right person to make him commit, but his biggest goal as an artist is to find his muse and his inspiration to create things. I,e; a super gorgeous person that enraptures him and just makes him go !!!!!! would make him have instalove probably. So muse = lover forever.

OTHER- literally any suggestions can go here im so down for all of it. IM ALSO looking for the possibility of having some crafters (COUGH COUGH EDGE OR DT) make some lightweight wing frames for him so that he can use the AB's crafting and his magic to create so for-show wings that he can swoop around and junk.

I'm thinking stained glass framework with some metal cogs and gears or smth? Then he will keep them in a back corner and wear them to parties n crap. also maybe get them enchanted somewhere along the line /winks at gods

Messages In This Thread
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Skyfall - 07-21-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Naerys - 07-21-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Seanan - 07-21-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Skyfall - 07-21-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Seanan - 07-21-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Reli - 07-22-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Skyfall - 07-25-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by ChaoticMelodies - 07-25-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - by Skyfall - 07-25-2016, 01:28 PM