the Rift

[PRIVATE] Her Kingdom Fall

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

She is so lost within the depths of her mind, that his words fall short to her drums. She doesn't hear his steps, the splash of water on her skin numb and unrecognized. It was only when his lips touched her skin did she blink, her mind grasping onto the touch with all of it's might, wanting feveriously to be back at the crimson falls, anywhere but the scene that replayed again and again in her mind. This was pathetic, she felt so frail, so vulnerable, crippled under his sea blue eyes. She didn't have to see to know it was him, those lips were no stranger to her skin, the touch that she ached for but had been forbidden. She remembered him pulling her hair, begging for her to stay, she remembered the way her heart screamed for mercy, hoping that Katerina would for once allow something beautiful to become of her life. Instead she had evaded into the shadows, her brain controlling her desire despite the need to stay, the need for him. 

Gathering herself, Katerina slowly lifted up her head, sooty lids opening to reveal her platinum eyes, eyes that sought the gaze of Tembovu. She let his question go unanswered, her muzzle reaching out for his as she laid in the soft lulling ruby waters. "Tembovu." She whispers, her voice uneven but soft, trying her best to be strong. 

She does not try to stand, knowing that it would be to no avail, her energy too drained. Her legs were cut and bruised, the rocky entrance back into Helovia had thrown her around like a rag doll, but Katerina tried not to dwell on the pain, desperately clenching her mind to the cream and onyx face of Tembovu. "They are all gone. Isisi is gone." She mutters then, the words sounding unreal as she spoke them. She didn't want to talk about it, Katerina would have to heal on her own, she had lived long enough to understand death and leaking out her sorrows and griefs upon Tembovu was not what she wanted. The silver only wished for the comfort of Tembovu, the comfort of his touch, his cologne, him. "I've missed you Temb, I really have." She says then, the feelings within her heart seeping into her soft, fragile words. Her mind tries to tell her that it had been months, seasons, since she had last seen him, that the King had moved on, that he probably had met someone who cared for him the way Katerina had always wanted, but her heart had spoken too quickly. "I didn't want to leave you." She added, teetering on the edge of following her heart or her mind. Fearing rejection, expecting it, preparing for it. How hopeless was she. 

"Speech."

@tembovu sorry it's rough, gotta get back into my Kat 

Messages In This Thread
Her Kingdom Fall - by Katerina - 07-22-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Tembovu - 07-27-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Katerina - 08-20-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Katerina - 10-06-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Tembovu - 10-09-2016, 10:12 PM