the Rift

[PRIVATE] Her Kingdom Fall

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Navy eyes met the pale grey, shocked by the pain and loss that he found there. It spoke volumes more than her quiet whisper of his name. “Katerina,” his murmur is quiet against her ashen skin, comforting—though he knows it is futile. The depth of agony in her heather gaze was beyond anyone’s ability to console. He knew. He had experience such suffering.

He felt the sharp bite on his thick hide as small rubies (leeches began to attach to his limbs that were submerged beneath the red-tinted waters as he stood over her crumpled form. His cream legs look blushed beneath the surface, and the thick columns move around the pale grey of Kat’s, trying to ward the ruby leeches away from her exhausted, soot-stained body. Though the ruby waters had begun to lap away some of the ash; the King wasn’t sure that red-stained waters were any better.

His black-rimmed ears swing forward, eyes tracing the constellation that framed her face as she spoke, “They are all gone. Isisi is gone.” A low, soft breath pushed past his nostrils, a deep and pained hum sounding in the back of his throat for her loss. And her next words, they are soothing to the loneliness that had pushed him here, making him gaze at his solitary reflection in crimson waters. “You had to go, Kat. I know that,” was his first consoling murmur, his cannon bone gently resting against her as a support, “I missed you,” his legs pushed softly, urging her to rise, “But you must get up, out of the water.” His gaze flickers to the bloodthirsty creatures that were beginning to grow in number around them.

“I’m sorry,” his whisper was low, pained, and quiet.
Tembovu
you thought you could outrun the world
image & coding

@Katerina I'm so sorry for the wait. I didn't see your reply until a few days ago <3
Also the post is referencing the Ruby leech in the land guide!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Her Kingdom Fall - by Katerina - 07-22-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Tembovu - 07-27-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Katerina - 08-20-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Katerina - 10-06-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Her Kingdom Fall - by Tembovu - 10-09-2016, 10:12 PM