the Rift

[OPEN] I told you to be patient.

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
Zyanya
A breeze rustles the long, slender limbs of the blossoms, stirring up dust from beneath the thin cover provided by them.  Among the tang of sand which clouds her lungs, something else catches her attention.  The scent of another, a woman, drifts idly in the mind.  Something more feral stirs a sensation of unease in her heart.  Her head tips upward, eyes breaking their embrace of the strange blossoms, ear cocked slightly back.  Unlike her normally oblivious nature, the girl is quick to pick up on the presence of another immediately, versus waiting for their announced arrival.

Her eyes calmly scan the horizon in front of her, but find no trace of a body.  Then, a voice, clear and feminine, eases its way over the field toward her.  Turning her head calmly, despite the shudder in her chest as the beating of her heart increases, she comes into view - a dame.
A warm chocolate line amid the dry grasses of the meadow, with a face framed in a delicate ivory.  The bright color of her eyes draws Zya's immediate attention, finding their glimmer in the summer sun to be truly captivating.  The gleam of white behind the woman of sienna finally rises into her mind, causing a flicker of her lavender eyes toward it.  The beacon of white is a wolf, causing a stuttering step backward, lungs filling with air and distress.

The lonely sound of the woman's voice attempts to draw out conversation, but momentarily the composure of the pale beauty is lost.  For a painful moment, her eyes remain locked on the wolf, but the closeness of his body to the calm damsel in brown makes her pause.  Slowly, slowly, the cogs of Zya's mind begin to function and turn - a companion, is her guess.

"Uh," dumbly slips from her mouth, purple eyes skittering back toward the ivory framed face, trying to recall what was said.  Somehow, the tone of the other lady's voice made the unicorn almost question what was said had been directed toward her.  Even now, those pale eyes looked mighty distant.  "Oh."

Finally, the words seep back from her distracted mind, hearing them again more clearly.  "I traveled through here once in the spring," her voice is quiet, nervous still from the presence of the wolf.  "Shortly after I arrived."  A sheepish smile kisses her lips briefly.  Her eyes flutter and dance, trying not to stare at the mare before her.

"I don't remember much of it."  Thranduil had told her the name of the meadows while she stood at the beach.
Silently, she wonders whatever became of the golden stallion and Haldir.

""

ooc -- Not at all!  Glad I gave you something to work with.
YOU ARE THE BLUEST LIGHT.
image credit to Steve Corey on flickr.com

@Essetia
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-23-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-24-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-28-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-29-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-31-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 08-02-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 08-03-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 08-30-2016, 04:31 PM