the Rift

[OPEN] I told you to be patient.

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
Zyanya
The kindness of the stranger rains over her like a summer shower, filling her soul with a reminder of the good in the world.  Lilac eyes soften in silent apology as the white wolf winds his way through the meadow, out of sight and reach from the pair of equines.  For, in her logical mind, Zyanya knew the wolf meant no ill.  Companions simply existed by those they were bonded to, and while the howls in the mountains may be those of a predator, the canine had not been aggressive in the slightest.

She would apologize, but then, it would only reinforce the rude behavior just shown to one so gentle of heart.  "Thank you," the edge of her lips tug upward in a small smile, feeling embarrassment clawing to the surface of her conscience, but flatly choosing to ignore it.  Instead, her eyes trace over the ivory frame of the woman in front of her, finding something sorrowful in her features, but being unable to trace its origin.
For, the expression on her face yields no frown, the eyes are not wet with tears.
Curious.

Essetia proffers a smile that is disingenuous, making the joyous expression flicker with an odd light.  The icy toned girl does not think much of it, for forcing a smile became one of her many tasks back in her original homeland.  As long as no one bothered to dig into the meaning behind the skin-deep expression, it did not matter whether you felt the joy on your face.  At least, that is what she had told herself for years.

"I imagine it is very warm that far south," she says, never having visited the sands of the desert, but only briefly glimpsing the island from the southern lands known as the Heart.  "Even far north, the heat permeates the air."  Thinking back to her home, how the glint of the sun contrasted the defiant white peaks of the mountains.   The wind of the mountain impressively cold, but the stale air in the valleys felt cramped with heat.  Summer came like a violent breath of fire over the lands, and she could not help but wonder if it were normal in Helovia.

"Ah, I almost forgot -" her voice picks up a hurried pace, trying to rush to the manners she had neglected for a moment.  "I am Zyanya of the Aurora Basin."  The smile offered by the delicate porcelain doll is genuine, finding a lot of happiness when she thinks back to the icy home to the north.  Despite facing many tragedies this year, thinking of the lights dancing among the night sky muddled her sadness and wrapped her in a blanket of warm security.

"It's nice to meet you, Essetia."

""
YOU ARE THE BLUEST LIGHT.
image credit to Steve Corey on flickr.com

@Essetia
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-23-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-24-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-28-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-29-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-31-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 08-02-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 08-03-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 08-30-2016, 04:31 PM