the Rift

[OPEN] I told you to be patient.

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia & Romul
And although I wasn't losing my mind, It was a chorus so sublime
For all intents and purposes, conversation felt forced, but happy. It was courteous and light, a bear whisper of shared thoughts and feelings from prior engagements, but nothing quite like crawling into bed with the enemy. Of course, enemy in that particular context was a broad word that encompassed so much and changed so quickly… In some ways, friendship was just the same Essetia supposed, but relationships were a fleeting thing in her opinion, no matter the title. If it was were up to her, the spy wouldn’t condone the modern endearments simply because she’d learned how abruptly they could be swayed… or just forgotten. Whether or not the slight mare in question would deem Essetia something of an acquaintance mattered very little to the big bay. If they happened upon one another again somewhere down the line, then that would be fine, and if not, then that would be fine too.

With Romul wandering through the neighboring shaded wood, Essetia felt relaxed enough to more fully entertain her company (it was obvious enough that the Unicorn felt the same as well). As the silver blossom thanked Essetia for allowing them some time alone, Essetia imagined it must be strange for others to witness one of nature’s natural born predators accompanying nature’s natural born prey. The spy hadn’t picked her companion like some were able to do… He’d just been given to her. How odd it had been as a child to nurture a child not unlike herself. However, they were both adults now and growing together had allowed them to form a bond much earlier in life, a bond unbreakable by life or death.

It is quite warm” ( scalding would have been a better word for it) Essetia replied toward the Unicorns stab at stirring up conversation. “Though I like to think the heat washes one clean,” she stated after, more factually than anything else. It was true that Essetia found the Throat to be a somewhat cleansing atmosphere— it had certainly stripped her of the glossy coat she’d once adorned in the exotic Hidden Falls.

However, Zyana was moving along quickly and rushing through the formalities that Essetia had often ignored in previous settings. She believed that there were circumstances in which it wasn’t needed… Sometimes she just knew that putting a name to the face would kill the allure and the beauty of the individual. Yet, it was well enough that she didn’t find those precepts applied here, as Zyana had come there from the North, where beauty didn’t exactly exist. At least not to Essetia.

As the spy thought back to the time she’d spent there (under less than bearable circumstances), she couldn’t recall seeing the little blossom around. It was a big place though and it that hardly meant anything to her now. The Aurora Basin now continued to leave a bitter taste in her mouth and somehow (despite the kindness she’d been shown) it just wasn’t enough to go about her business without pause. “I do wish I could say the same Zyana, but I’m afraid I don’t exactly care for your choice of loyalty. The Basin hasn’t shown me much favor,” she bit with some regret. “Though, I hear they’re finally turning over a new leaf—all species can be part of the club now?” she mused a little more sarcastically.

The Edge had ben blacklisted because of her father and the Basin had been added because they’d taken the Falls from her. In some ways, Essetia wanted to be more forgiving and kind, but when one had nothing to lose, perhaps kindness couldn’t save friendships—even blooming ones at that. See? Titles were changing all the time.

OOC|| Sorry about the wait! 
Image Credit

@Zyanya

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-23-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-24-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Essetia - 07-28-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I told you to be patient. - by Zyanya - 07-29-2016, 05:45 PM