the Rift

phite meh [ciceron teaching spar]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

Archibald had been patrolling throughout this season with intensity. The summer's heat and the spring's drought caused fires to randomly spark throughout the Hidden Falls. It made Archibald uneasy, and he and Loretta continually moved around and made sure no part of their home was burning to ash. Archibald remembered when these lands--so different then--were destroyed by the angry, desperate fires of the Sun God. In an outraged outburst against his siblings and their decision, the fiery deity had chosen to set fire to the world, and some horses along with it. For many years, Archibald held an anger against the god for such an act. As the years passed, however, the anger dulled. The memory, however, would never fade. Archibald would remember the cries of anguish as the flames licked upon the sensitive hides of his herd mates, nor how Smoke was able to stop the rampage only through offering herself like a common whore to the god.

No, the Dauntless would remember.

Fire had been one of Archibald's adversaries in many different battles. His hide was swatched with the dark gray scars of dragonfire, and his mind was scarred with the memory of destructive wildfires. Now, however, Archibald controlled some fire. The newest magic that coursed through his veins had fiery aspects to it. He could move flint projectiles so quickly that they ignited and burned upon touch. It was interesting to see how someone so affected by fire could also wield such destruction. At the thought, Archibald and Loretta decided it was time for a spar. But no fire, Loretta mused. Archibald nodded simply.

Stopping near a clearing, with a slow trickling stream, Archibald lifted his head and released a trumpeting warcall into the air.

[PC: 0/3 | WC: 288 (wordcounter.net) | Setting: Hidden Falls, early evening. The weather is warm but bearable. Archibald has chosen a clear area with a small stream running through the middle. | I'll be providing teaching notes!]

image credits

@Ciceron

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
phite meh [ciceron teaching spar] - by Archibald - 07-23-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: phite meh [ciceron teaching spar] - by Time - 09-11-2016, 02:05 PM