the Rift

Topic: Let's Try This Again....(Open) from proboards

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard

<style=font-family: times; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 30px; color: #ffe35e;>Torasin</style><style=font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-align:justify; width: 500px; line-height: 8px; color: #ffe35e;>

The English Man

</style>
<style=border: #7c7c7c 2px solid; padding: 0px; width: 500px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 9px; background-color: #060607; color:#848484;>http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8618/tortable.png
Torasin looked puzzled at Query for a moment, surely she would recognize him. Different? Tor's eyes widened in surprise as he finally caught onto what she meant. The stallion had forgotten all about his once 'strange' colouring and of course, Query was the last equine to see him in that state. Her confusion now made sense to the golden stallion, "you mean I'm no longer stars and ocean. I'm not sure what happened, I left Isilme and my coat turned back to the way it was. Maybe it only had effect in that particular land" he suddenly wondered if Adele had kept her mad colours or if the effects had worn off her too.

The other mare spoke then and Torasin listened as she introduced herself. Benevolent? The stallion stared in awe at the mare, she had such grace that almost made him bow to one knee and her eloquence was music in his ears. He beamed at her "honored to meet you Gossamer the Benevolent." The paint dipped his head into a swooping curve which demonstrated the most honest of courtesies. My Herd? She must be a leader he looked at the white mare curiously "what is your herd like? If I'm not being too bold milady".

A familiar scent played about his nostrils and a new sound bounced in his lobes, Tor flung his head in the air his green eyes beaming. Mirage was here. She seemed to know Gossamer already and Torasin noted she was meeting people of late that he didn't know, maybe he should follow her around more. The black mare always seemed to attract the oddest of mammals. He looked adoringly at her before responding to her greeting "why good evenin' ma'am!" he chimed.
</style>
<style=margin-top: -10px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 9px; text-align:center; color:#687170; letter-spacing:1px;>
Tagged: xxx.
</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topic: Let's Try This Again....(Open) from proboards - by Query - 06-17-2012, 12:01 AM