the Rift

[OPEN] bring me to life [birthing]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Teal ivy covered legs struck out at the sandy terrain paced with the quick movements of the wolf beside him. Silver and gold eyes met for a second as they shared their joy of running. Ilios had been training with Isabella at his side. He knew it was a horrible excuse for having been absent so long, but maybe she would understand. He turned his senses to finding her. 'Isa, we have to find her, it's been much to long.' Bright eyes scanned the sand as they ran looking for the mare he wanted to see so badly. The wolf's black nose quivered and she wheeled right suddenly howling darkly as she did. Fear flooded the stallions mind. Without missing a beat massive teal and silver wings caught the air.

'No...' His wings beat faster than his pounding heart as he raced through the sky. The scent of blood hung like a cloud over him as he raced to be at her side. He could tell he was drawing closer and he couldn't hold back his voice any longer, "LANI!" The panic was evident in his voice. He could see her now, laying beside two much smaller forms. His heart flipped as he dove straight for them. he could feel Isabella drawing closer and he told her to slow down, so she wouldn't scare Lani.

His hooves thumped hard onto the ground sending pain rushing to his knees, but he could careless. His voice was soft and warm as he gazed down at her creamy bodice and the two foals beside her. "Lani... They're beautiful." Pride swelled in his heart as eh stepped forward, "I'm so sorry I missed it, I'm sorry I was gone... Can you forgive me?" He prayed she would, prayed the mother of his children would forgive him for missing everything.

Carefully he lowered his head to the boy as he watches Lani care for the filly. He takes note of her stunning coat, and he watercolor magic. A smile touches his face as he leans down to nuzzle the handsome colt. He looks so much like himself, dappled buckskin and white ivy draped on his back. "Lani, my companion Isabella is coming. She is a shapeshifter, and currently is a wolf. She means no harm and will stay back if you would like." He looks at her waiting for her instruction for a moment before tenderly nudging his boy. A name strikes his mind, but he waits to speak it. "Come on handsome, it's time to rise and embrace the world." His voice is rolling bass from a love song, sung by a father that could not be more proud of his first son, and second daughter.

Speech
Words;; 452
OOC/Tags;;  @Xolani Patrick @Kolar I am soooo sorry I am so horribly late! Life was INSANE!
Ilios
Dear father, In my heart I know I failed you, but you left me here alone
/ image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
bring me to life [birthing] - by Xolani - 07-25-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Kolr - 07-25-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Patrick - 07-27-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Xolani - 08-06-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Ilios - 09-06-2016, 03:07 PM