the Rift

[PRIVATE] You and I

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

There were a lot of conversations that Alysanne wanted to have right after the meeting - from Tembovu to Nyx to Iona and her friends. But the thing that she wanted to do right away, as soon as she was able, was find Elsa. Her predecessor - though her mind still was unaccustomed to the idea of thinking 'queen' and 'Alysanne' and have them be related. All that had followed the Icebound’s abdication had not lessened the worry that the painted mare felt. First to step down, then to be replaced almost instantly by Tembovu, and then to be on the way out only to be dragged back into the meeting by a shouting match.

Every word spoken was burned into Alysanne’s mind and it felt as though they would remain permanently.

But her own worries and doubts were easily put on hold so that she could check up on and look after the others who had been involved. Had something happened to Elsa to encourage her to step down? Had Tembovu said something? It was pleasant to think he had something to do with it, so that she could blame him, but Alysanne quickly tried to dismiss those thoughts. He was her co-leader now, it probably wasn’t a good idea to let her thoughts run wild with ways to distrust him more than she already did.

Taking off from his customary spot on Alysanne’s head, Hemlock soared through the trees ahead of her - keeping an eye out for Elsa. It was a shame that Alysanne had not taken all the chances she could to get to know her fellow herd member before this moment - or it might have been easier to guess where she might be. But she did not mind the task of combing the Edge until they crossed paths - or at least until she found someone that would be able to point her in the right direction.

For now, she followed the forest along the line of cliffs - intending to start along here and work her way through the Edge while Hemlock searched the regions further to the East.

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

for @Elsa <3
either the day of or the day after the meeting? Whichever works :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: You and I - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Alysanne - 08-30-2016, 09:00 PM