the Rift

[PRIVATE] You and I

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

Hemlock hooted as he recognized Edgar - feeling his usual jealous bitterness at the sight of such a flashy looking bird. But he didn’t instinctively distrust the colourful zephyrs of Helovia the way he did the dragons, so his manner was friendly as he greeted the other companion before - belatedly - alerting Alysanne to Elsa’s proximity just in time for the pegasus to spy the former queen.

Well, at least they had found each other.

Alysanne didn’t realize how embarassing it was having others bow to you could be - even just a small bob of the head - but she appreciated the smirk that Elsa accompanied it with. She didn’t know the mare well enough to be completely certain about whether or not she was being mocked, but she hoped not. Elsa was a vague but respected figure in her mind and she looked forward to getting to know her better. Still, teasing or not, Alysanne shook her head with a small laugh at the ‘your highness’ and was quick to say “Please, just call me Aly.”

She definitely did not want that habit to start up with her friends in the Edge.

Elsa went on to ask if she was looking for someone and offered to help - a gesture that brought a smile to Alysanne’s green eyes. “I was looking for you, actually - if you wouldn’t mind being social just for a moment.” She waited to see whether the other mare was going to stay or flee at this news - both reactions being rather understandable - her expression crumpling into one of genuine concern when she began to speak again.

“After that meeting…” Her voice trailed off, knowing that the herd meeting needed little said about it for all of those in attendance. “Are you alright, Elsa? I know we barely know each other but I just… I’m worried about you. Your abdication seemed so sudden.” And Alysanne’s succession was equally sudden. But the questions of whether there was resentment over Tembovu’s quick choice would have to wait - it would be unfair to burden her with too many questions at once.

She didn’t know how foolish or silly this might seem but she hoped it would be clear how much she truly wanted to know how Elsa was doing. There was always that hope that somehow she would be able to help.

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

@Elsa
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: You and I - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Alysanne - 08-30-2016, 09:00 PM