the Rift

[OPEN] Turn On Your Heartlight.

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
TO LET MY HEART BE MOVED, TO LAUGH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
TO FIND MEANING IN EVERYDAY LIFE...
A feminine voice dances across her awareness, lifting the girls delicate face upward.  Eyes tear away from the reflection of her face toward another familiar smile.  The glint of silver eyes in the sunlight warms her heart, distancing the porcelain doll further from the cold earth at her hooves.  The soft, velveteen of a muzzles grazes hers, causing a smile to decorate her pink lips as they part.

The mare before her stood, an elegant figure in the mountains.  The gold of her chains glimmer in the sunlight, the flecks of gold in her pelt mimicking the dance of the jewelry.  Something about Rexanna seemed strange today, though she could not pinpoint why.  Perhaps, because the last time they met, children usurped the main focus of their interaction.  Now, Zyanya was left alone with the mare holding herself with refined grace and confidence.  Were she able to grow smaller, surely the mare would in the presence of one so firm in their identity.

"It has been far more than I imagined," the small voice was fragile, distant, lilac eyes glancing over the still waters of the mirror lake.  Could Rexanna understand the opportunity so casually afforded to the daity girl?  Likely not, or it would not have been proffered so freely.  In her time within the Aurora Basin, she felt eased into a sense of security.  The hearts of many reflected in the warm rays from the sun, even in a land covered in snow and peaks.  "Thank you for allowing me to stay, Rexanna."  A smile shy yet bright lights her face, eyes turning briefly back toward the painted face of the spy.

"Your children aren't with you," she makes an observation, glancing around the area for the impish foals.  "Do they get into much trouble on their own?" eyes are warm with curiosity, imagining the outspoken Kianzo to have no troubles with strangers, with his strong personality.  "I imagine they keep you busy."

""

ooc -- Sorry for the wait!  I was on absent for five years it feels like.
...I wanted to be given permission.
Zyanya

@Rexanna
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 07-30-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-31-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-31-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-01-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 09-04-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM