the Rift

[OPEN] Turn On Your Heartlight.

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
TO LET MY HEART BE MOVED, TO LAUGH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
TO FIND MEANING IN EVERYDAY LIFE...
She thought of all the mornings she had awoken to the sound of her mother greeting the rise of the sun, her words in the ancient tongue of their people sailing over the hills.  The gentle voice resided in her memories more strongly than the woman's face.  Her father would always be busy, but when he returned to the embrace of his family, he exuded a calm, comforting air.  Zyanya long imagined him to be invincible, immortal, and the strongest being in the world.  The image of her brother standing for the first time, shortly after his birth, and quickly growing into the solemn young man with a smile brighter than the sun.  Her sisters had long been the envy of her, always thinking them to be far more beautiful and graceful than she could ever dream of becoming.

When the words from Rexanna fall into the air, a frown matching the Thief's own paints her face.  While, surely, Zyanya is pleased that the mare does not know the sting of leaving behind loved ones, she finds the mare's story tragic in quite another way.

To grow, to live, to be in a world where you did not have fond memories of home, of family, felt like the loneliest possibility.  The small, porcelain doll of a mare resists the urge to toss her head comfortingly across Rexanna's back.  Instead, she settles for a much less intimate gesture, reaching out with a soft muzzle to nudge her own, releasing a warm sigh into the air.  To think that a mad prince would be considered her only family from her old life ached, making Zyanya want to come to love this kindhearted mare.  After all, with similar coloring, they might already be mistaken for relatives.

"I suppose," the mare adds uncertainly, wanting to believe that Helovia was a fresh start for all who came here, breaking or already broken.  Still, the memories of her beloved family remained, dancing in her mind's eye like ghosts.  "I would like to make a new family here, some day, I think."  The mare's delicate voice wavers slightly, looking at Rexanna, as though for guidance, reassurance, some sort of acknowledgement.  Hesitant, asking for permission to start over from a mare who could not offer such to her.

""
...I wanted to be given permission.
Zyanya

@Rexanna
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 07-30-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-31-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-31-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-01-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 09-04-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM