the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

The Clovenheart

When the mare let out a little jolt of surprise, it occurred to Ashamin that this image of himself and his two companions might be intimidating to some. He caught her agreement in his cupped ears, and they swiveled to stay focused on her, but Ashamin’s attention turned also in part to the cerndyr beside them. At the touch of his gaze they stepped back, assuming an almost submissive stance. They did not wish to appear frightening, and so they settled into non-threatening poses and cast their eyes about as if the mare was not of their concern. For Rakt, this much was true, for the red cerndyr did not often find it worth his time to attend to others. Lochan, however, struggled to refrain from stealing glances at the skull faced mare. He too bore strange pale markings, and seeing them on another intrigued him. That combined with Lochan’s generally friendly personality made it harder for him to take a step back, but he obeyed Ashamin as commanded.

In time, Lochan spoke through their bond, the words hopeful and sounding vaguely prophetic. Then again, everything sounded pregnant with meaning when spoken by the mystic little eye.

"Ashamin the Clovenheart," he said in response to her name, though he remembered saying it before. Perhaps she had forgotten, or maybe he was misremembering. "No, I don’t believe we have. It’s a pleasure to meet you now, though. I’m glad to have a chance to welcome you myself," he answered her with a warm smile creeping over his features. Rakt continued to move about behind him, blissfully uncaring, but Lochan pressed his marked brow against Ashamin’s knee insistently. "These are my companions, Lochan and Rakt. I do hope they didn’t startle you," the painted buck said quietly, providing Paradox with an earnest look before gazing out once more at the sunset. Even if he preferred the night that followed, it was a beautiful sight.

""

ASHAMIN
image credits

@Paradox.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Paradox - 07-26-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Ashamin - 08-09-2016, 11:30 AM