the Rift

[OPEN] 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming]

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia

Sabia soaked in everything Essetia was saying like a sponge, she was learning more in this very moment than she ever had living in her herd. The mare listened about the keys and found herself still amazed it was a wonder, everything was so different here. “There is nothing to be sorry about all of this is what I hoped to see in the world” she said in her quiet voice.

The mare found herself excited to see what was on the other side of the dunes as they reached the end of the bridge, however Essetia stopped and looked back…like she heard something. Sabia did not hear anything, the voice Essetia heard was all the way at the other end of the bridge Sabia’s weak ear could not hear it. Sabia’s worry was cast aside as Essetia began speaking again like nothing had happened. The mare found herself a chuckle at Essetia’s words “I imagine in a hot place like this there is always something to help with” Sabia replied.

Again Essetia’s attention was caught behind the pair, this time Sabia looked as well and noticed the dark shape of a horse. At first she assumed it was another member of the Throat until she noticed Essetia’s reaction, that wasn’t good. Sabia had not fought a day in her life since she was attacked by the creature that took her hearing in her right ear, since then she was afraid that her life would be taken this time.

There was no stallion to save her this time, and if there was…Sabia would simply not allow that. “Im assuming you don’t know that horse…what should we do?” the mare questioned pricking her ear to try and hear anything the horse at the end of the bridge was saying. ’Damn this one ear’ cursed Sabia.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
Notes:

@Essetia @Luna
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 07-26-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sabia - 07-27-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Luna - 07-28-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 07-28-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sabia - 07-28-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sikeax - 07-28-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Luna - 07-28-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 07-31-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 02:30 AM