[OPEN] The chill I remember [Joining]

Athenä Posts: 23
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 [Bird Song]
Candy

athenä

Feel it as the wind strokes my skin
I am moved by the chill

The horizon glittered like diamonds as the light reflected off the permafrost and soft layers of snow. Pools boomed with a vibrant reflection of the world before her. Athena didn't anticipate waiting long before a patrol or herd member stumbled across her presence. After all she did announce herself, this was the Basin after all. She wasn't the same as she was when she left this place. And her mind often lingers on the old girl she used to be. The joyful, carefree, young filly is night and day to what she is now. Her physique had changed, her once miniature dagger now a fully developed weapon designed to cut and pierce.  Eyes once delicate and playful now held a darkness about them, one of taunt and seduction. Athena was a prize to be had, and she'd be the first to tell you.

Nostrils expand and contract to the sent of a stallion, hazed yet familiar. Violet pupils turn to the ridge as the dark form approaches. And while the onyx stag advanced, lobes pinned back in submission, her poll remaining it's normal state with black spirals aiming to the heavens afar. 'Deimos' The dual tone mistress brooded within as the Basin lord came into full view.  Her name falls off his tongue and a smile crosses her velvet lips. "Lord Deimos." She purrs his name into a gentle whisper. Perhaps joy twinkled in her violet pools, but just for a moment. It was good to see the basin lord still lurking upon the dusted mountain base.   

"Where have you been?" The Lord questions, and she is caught off guard. Perhaps she should lie, pretending that she sought out on a mythical quest to become a queen of some new realm. Or perhaps off spying or training to become some great warrior princess. Well the last part is partially true.  "I went to find my father." Lyrics of honey pour from her fogged breaths. No point in making up a story on where she had been. "I've come to see if I could return home, to the Basin." She concluded, sweet and to the point. She was sure that if he still possessed the power to do so, that he would allow her to return to the safety behind their borders. 

Image Credit

Deimos - so sorry Heather, crappy writing. It's almost 3am D:

Messages In This Thread
The chill I remember [Joining] - by Athenä - 07-26-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: The chill I remember [Joining] - by Deimos - 07-29-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: The chill I remember [Joining] - by Athenä - 08-01-2016, 02:40 AM
RE: The chill I remember [Joining] - by Deimos - 08-06-2016, 06:35 PM