the Rift

[OPEN] violet hill [herb gathering]

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
I paced the places and the hallways where we'd meet
hoping one day you'd come my way and sweep me off my feet.
"I want to know as well," her voice is light and airy, carrying over the summer field and the bright sunshine around them.  For, Zyanya was shy as well, so she took the opportunity to learn of herbs with Kiada, who had been brave enough to admit her ignorance.  The full grown mare had no excuse for escaping the knowledge of such things, and the truth of it was she never needed to know before.

Much of her life, everything had been done for her.  Now, living in Helovia, others were no so quick to offer aid without reason.  So, standing just slightly behind the filly, Zyanya looks every bit as curious and clueless.

She was uncertain why she followed Lena and the healers today.  Maybe, the praise the chocolate mare bestowed upon her while helping Albrecht urged her to follow the instinct to help others.  She knew, when she had been looking at the decrepit old man covered in blood, the most terrible feeling overcame her.  Helplessness.  Zyanya did not know Albrecht before that moment, yet the feeling clutched her heart like paralysis.  Just imagining what that situation might have been in the presence of a loved one - the girl surpresses a shudder.

Her lilac eyes rest easily on the angelic Songbird, hoping for insight into herbs and other knowledge.  Perhaps, with some time and effort, Zya would be able to heal minor wounds and be of use to the herd.  When faced with a crisis again, she could take confident action.  "I want to be able to help others like you," an earnest smile accompanies her confession.

""

ooc -- Zyanya is totally not stalking Lena, if that's what you're thinking.
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
violet hill [herb gathering] - by Lena - 07-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Kiada - 07-30-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Zyanya - 07-30-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Tiamat - 08-01-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Lena - 08-07-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Kiada - 08-07-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Mortuus Nox - 08-08-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Tiamat - 08-21-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Lena - 09-11-2016, 02:08 PM