the Rift

[OPEN] HERE, CATCH ME}

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
O I Z Y S

She laughs a cold, hard laugh. "You sweet, deluded little thing. You are less than a mound of shit beneath my hooves." Ker's interested now; she lifts her head, blood dripping ominously from her beak. She sends hopeful images of herself pecking out the younger filly's eyes, just as she had done that time when Oizys exchanged insults with Kid. Of course, that worked out well in the end - she'd grown rather fond of the skull-faced little shit, but she cannot see that happening here.

She's older now, stronger now. Her drive for vengeance, not to mention her desire to inflict misery upon those who piss her off, makes her a dangerous proposition.

She's even getting better at biting down the Cough, the Thing, the weakness in her heart. It affects her less now she's older and harder, and she half-hopes it will soon disappear entirely. Errant twists of her neck no longer send her into paroxysms of coughing; she's no longer condemned to trembling uselessness by the most minute of activities.

The other girl lifts a hindleg (the gargoygle's attention lingers on it; it's twisted, and Oizys realises with a thrill of delight that this filly is a cripple, too) and slams it down into the water, sending a liberal wave of salty foam across both children. The damp spray against her flesh is a welcome relief from the heaving, sweaty heat that bubbles across it, and she absorbs it gleefully. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it upon myself to teach you some manners, as your mother is clearly not up to the job." Oh, Father will be so happy when she slays this girl and takes her pelt to him as a prize! Or maybe she won't kill her....maybe she'll just let her beg for mercy, mercy the bitch may or may not grant her...

She steps backwards, out of the water (electricity and water don't mix - she'd hate to accidentally shock herself) and draws upon her magic. With a savage roar, three dragons made of electricity erupt into life beside her, sizzling and crackling ominously as they leap into the air and fly towards the other filly. They circle her, and then - like fighter planes in formation - attempt to dive towards her, to try and slam into three different parts of her body simultaneously. They aim for her neck, right ribcage, and right flank; they hope to shock the unfortunate child and send her into shivering agony with the nasty electric magic that ripples through them.

Oizys watches her creations with cold, cruel eyes, her twisted and ruined face afire with a frigid grin.

image credits

@Bathsheba SORRY OZZY IS A BITCH

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 07-29-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-29-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-07-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-07-2016, 11:49 AM