the Rift

[OPEN] HERE, CATCH ME}

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
O I Z Y S

Her spark-creatures find their mark, and fizzle out into nothingness once they've touched flesh; a joyous laugh of pleasure erupts from the filly's lips. Oh, how her erstwhile foe trembles! Ker's avian laugh mimics her bonded's harsh guffaw, made all the more sinister for the droplets of blood that still dangle freely from the eagle's vicious beak.

She expects some sort of retaliation - indeed, she's bristling in anticipation of it. She expects a kick, a bite, or even some magic if the other filly possesses it. As the painted one turns around, Oizys' ears pin as she prepares for a double-barrelled kick to the chest, but instead.....the other filly sweeps her tail across the water, and showers the gargoyle with droplets. A horse's tail isn't powerful enough to generate a giant wave, although there's enough water to give Oizys a quite pleasant shower; the droplets are enjoyable against her steaming flesh. "Are you shitting me? What're you going to do in a real battle, splash your enemies to death?" She's so amused by this unconventional 'attack' that she almost lets the other filly off for her sins. Almost, but not quite.

With a sharp grunt of effort, she summons her magic again; this time she creates a single bird of electricity rather than three dragons, and it's much larger than her previous offering. It launches upwards and hovers above the younger foal, not close enough to touch her skin and do any damage, but hopefully close enough to be threatening and fear-inducing. ""Now," she drawls, ""I'm a forgiving sort of girl - I will accept an apology for your rudeness. If not...then zzzzzap!" The bird crackles ominously, to punctuate Oizys' ultimatum. Truthfully she doesn't want a full-blown fight - they're both too young for it to be particularly glamorous - so she is quite happy to cease her assault provided she thinks the other girl has learned her lesson.

image credits

It's fine! Ozzy's magic creatures actually dissolve after one attack usually, but you weren't to know that so don't worry! @Bathsheba

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 07-29-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-29-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-07-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-07-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-11-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-13-2016, 03:49 AM