the Rift

[OPEN] HERE, CATCH ME}

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
O I Z Y S

It looks to her like her foe is submitting, and that fills the gargoyle with a sick sense of delight. Her opponent crumples like a bag of shit, and disgust rises like bile in the filly's throat. Why is this other girl not even fighting back? Has her mother - or, indeed, her father, worthless mite that he must be - never taught her about dignity? About never accepting defeat, even when it is inevitable? About going into the darkness kicking and screaming? Oizys' harpy-scarred face twists into a cold expression of utter contempt, and her tail swings idly behind her like the angry warning of a rattlesnake.

It strikes her that she could take this other girl down fully - that she could land a death-blow whilst her opponent huddles on her knees in the mire. She could present that pretty pelt to Father...the thought certainly crosses her mind, and her head twitches with the desire to ram her horns into the throat of her fallen foe, but she resists. She doesn't know why, but something tugs at what little conscience she possesses, and stays her hand from murder.

Instead, with a savage hiss, she forces her spark-bird to sizzle into nothingness. "Get up," she barks at the younger filly, her eyes clouded with disgust, as though she's speaking to a fragment of shit stuck to her hoof. Ker leaps up from her eager feast upon the seagull, having pecked the flesh clean down to the bone; she circles and lands upon Oizys' muscled haunches, her terrifyingly large, feathered frame lurking like a spectre of death against the grey flesh of her bonded. The gargoyle's ears remained rooted to her skull, her teeth bared in a hideous snarl. "I suppose that will suffice as an apology."

image credits

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 07-29-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-29-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-07-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-07-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-11-2016, 02:49 PM