the Rift

to be absolved

Fiore Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Equine :: 15 :: 5
boleyn
you ---- you are unusual. an idiosyncratic addition to peripheal sights. frigid occuli ( permanently entreating winter's bride ) studiously reflecting a skeletal face. weight shifts through appendages, anchors. wanderlusts' proverbial tide yet ebbing against the soul. did you come here for me? if so, take me as you would a shot. tequila. honey. let me burn in the dank heat of your jugular. yet despite his piqued  mental awareness, the attached corpse does little to convey much intrigue. there is no prancing, no nicker, nor jovial invitation. rather, he stays much as he is. aloof. apathetic. with only the faint cant of his ears forward to signify that he was paying any attention at all. are you lost, dear? the unwarranted pet name settles poorly on vulnerose lungs. a bitter pill. does he look like so dear, to you --- mardis gras muse with your erratic tribute to carnival warfare. but your romanesque countenance inspires where your seduction falls short. and he finds that he's intrigued by this prospect of being unbound. it sounded a lot like freedom. "no," he manages to answer after a pregnant pause. he's hardly verbose. words were expensive things, it'd be a damn pity to throw them away for free. so he speaks when he has something to say. "not lost." he won't go into detail about how he once lived here before. how he'd been whelped from helovian thighs and left to nurse upon thy atmosphere's metaphoric teat.

before he can speak, however, they're interrupted. by what, he can't exactly say. subconsciously, sepia smothered ears twist back upon thy crown. the wolf in him all raised hackles, bared teeth, as he's confronted by the creature. there's a subtle inclination to stomp, to bring his weight baring down upon the companion's body by lieu of volatile hooves. he thinks otherwise, though, when he manages to redirect his blue, blue focus towards the ( presumed ) unicorn that follows at the thing's heels. a flicker of self-directed adoration blossoms; vanity arisen in thy breast. skeletal halls --- organ chambers ---- proud of the fact that he's managed to draw the interest of two. but ultimately it would be what they had to offer that mattered. for he was well beyond the idle sobriety of his youth. age and travel naming him an alcoholic. compulsive. greedy. he can't get enough. her whiskey tinged introduction giving him something to think about. dragon's throat. how inspired. "fiore," he finally manages to introduce to the pair ( trio? ). one's own tongue riddled in musk and too much bourbon. an innate masculinity in the flavor. "and i'm just fine." nevermind that he's exhausted from trips across the red waste, the unimaginable outskirts. grit still in his belly from where he swallowed the world wrong. there would be time to rest when his alliances were made. contemplation hosts the gaze that travels 'twixt the both of them. curelean diligent with inspection. "do tell me of your homes."

ooc | thank you both so much for posting ♥ and anyone else is still welcome to enter, i'm just so excited to write aha

@paradox @sikeax

Messages In This Thread
to be absolved - by Fiore - 07-28-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: to be absolved - by Paradox - 07-28-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: to be absolved - by Sikeax - 07-28-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: to be absolved - by Fiore - 07-29-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: to be absolved - by Paradox - 07-29-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: to be absolved - by Sikeax - 07-30-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: to be absolved - by Tyrath - 08-02-2016, 05:09 PM