the Rift

[OPEN] Slaves to Dreams

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia continued to watch him, took in the twitch of his tale. Did she make him uncomfortable? In that thought Sabia felt a little amused holding such a small power over the stallion. The mare watched the creature raise and flick it tongue, her deaf ear twitched nervously at that. Could it attack her? Would the stallion let it?

The mare's nervous ear stops twitching again when he speaks of a new family. What herd did he belong to? She wandered as he spoke of himself finding a family, she was not used to the scent of any herds in Helovia so which one did he belong to? Sabia waited silently and listened to him speak, her ears perked forward clearly interested. Sabia flicked her ear once again, always watching his companion.

Caneo...that's his name she thought 'and from the Throat how interesting.' Tilting her head like a bird Sabia spoke, "you're not making me uncomfortable" she lied, the mare wouldn't let him know how he affected her. Sabia was taking a risk introducing herself but she did it anyways, honest she had to remember that. "I am Sabia training to be a healer in the Dragon's Throat" she gave an amused snort interested in his reaction.

At the mention of his companion she gave a tilt of her head, "yes ive met Essetia and Sikeax they have companions." The mare recalled the night in the lake when Sikeax's companion tried to scare her and then sang her his beautiful song.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Caneo
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-30-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-31-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-31-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-31-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 08-04-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 08-08-2016, 10:52 PM