the Rift

[OPEN] well, shit.

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The day had gone by rather slow for the rose grey mare there was nothing to be done, she was of no use. Sabia found as of lately she liked being of no use the mare had a lot to think about. Joining the Throat and deciding if she would stay forever was what was reeling in her brain. Sabia was so grateful for being taken in but there was so much of the world she wanted to see, could she do that and become a healer for the Throat?

Letting go of a long sigh Sabia folded her ears back onto her skull and flicked her tail in aggravation, there was no way she could think in this damn awful heat! Stomping through the grasses that she was grazing in Sabia made her way to the lake for a drink, maybe if she cooled down she could think.

When the mare reached the lake she lowered her maw for a drink allowing the cold soothing water to cool her throat and body.

Hearing splashing Sabia perked her ears and raised her head, water dripping from her mouth. Sabia's hearing was not that great but her sight was perfectly fine and what she saw perplexed her. In the middle of the lake seemed to be a Pegasus swimming across and it seemed to be rather large...pregnant guessed Sabia.

'Wait...what?' Sabia shook her head from side to side then looked again.

What she saw was correct a black mare swam in the lake. "What the hell...." Sabia took a step into the lake. "Excuse me but might I ask what you are doing?" She called out to the mare.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  I hope you don't mind if I throw Sabia in! Ive been trying to get her in with others.

@Nephele
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
well, shit. - by Nephele - 07-30-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: well, shit. - by Sabia - 07-31-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: well, shit. - by Nephele - 08-07-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: well, shit. - by Sabia - 08-09-2016, 01:42 AM