the Rift

[OPEN] well, shit.

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova
The Fury of Fire

Over the frothing waters, and the sound of water hitting her rune painted pelt, Neph's slicked ears caught the sound of a mare's voice — a mare's voice aimed at her. Her chiselled head turned with a graceful arch of her thick neck, and her dual coloured eyes settled on the rose grey mare with a twinkle of amusement. "Enjoying being pregnant." She replied simply, wings stretched further on the rolling waves to better show part of her swollen, squirming stomach. The child(ren) inside clearly none too pleased with their mother's playful anticts, tiny hooves pressed against her rounded barrel in complaint.

The more she peered at the other pegasus, the more she realized that she hadn't met or seen this mare before. Someone new, perhaps? Her wings gave a wet slap along with her legs as she took a leisured stroke towards her, but remained for the most part out in the water. Tallsun this year was particularly unforgiving, and be damned if she would forsake it for anything right now, even their Sultana and Sultan would have trouble prying the Warrioress from the water.

"Forgive me, but are you new to the Dragon's Throat?" Nephele asked curiously, head slightly tilted to the side. "I'm Nephele, a Warrior of the Throat, until well, I had a happy little encounter and found myself with a souvenir." She paused again, a thoughtful look peppered upon her face while a snort exhaled from her pierced nostrils. There was no time like the present in getting somewhat involved with making newcomers feel welcome, and she had been terribly absent of company as of late. "Would you like to join me?"

"talk"

Love, my territory of kisses and volcanoes.

@Sabia

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
well, shit. - by Nephele - 07-30-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: well, shit. - by Sabia - 07-31-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: well, shit. - by Nephele - 08-07-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: well, shit. - by Sabia - 08-09-2016, 01:42 AM