the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

She's dreaming of Father, of harpies and basilisks. In her dream, she is fully grown; she stands queen over her own empire, and Father's serpentine self coils proudly nearby. She's loving it; the attention, the adulation. She is worshipped.

Ker's anguished shrieking wakes Oizys from her slumber, and she jerks into consciousness with an irritable growl. Her dream fades away, until she cannot remember it however hard she tries. "The fuck, Ker?" The eagle shrieks louder and bobs her head towards the orange dragon circling above, and Oizys follows her eyeline. Oh, joy. That orange dragon belongs to her tutor, and that can only mean one thing. Lesson time.

Whoopie fucking do.

The gargoyle yawns languidly and narkily shakes her body until she feels somewhat more alert. The dragon seems intent that they follow, so with a loud and pointed groan she breaks into a trot after the orange lizard. Ker launches into the sky and flies just above Oizys, casting the occasional dark glare up at Tallis.

Eventually, filly and Philippine are brought to Evangeline, and Oizys makes no attempt to hide her evident boredom as she fixes her cold grey gaze upon the mare. God, she's so pretty, so golden. Has that darling, herb-wielding face ever seen hardship like Oizys has? Harpy-talons against newborn flesh, snake-teeth against submissive mind? She half-wishes she had followed her instincts at the meeting and left, but Father would be furious had she abandoned her post. That is why she must endure these lessons to stay in a herd she doesn't even like. For him.

She huffs loudly. "Let's get this over with, I've got important stuff to be doing." She inserts as much drawling insolence into her voice as she possibly can, eager to see how far she can push her teacher before she snaps.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Evangeline

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM