the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline & Tallis
"Lets get this over with, I have important stuff to be doing."

Tallis landed on Evangeline's back and the orange mare took her time looking the girl over before she finally spoke.  "I will decide how long these lessons last." She said calmly. "And I will decide how often you will have them before I tell Tembovu that you've served your time. The more rudeness and insolence you show the longer they will last and the more often you will have them, so I suggest you practice restraint and manners if you don't wish to be here all day." Because I don't want to spend any more time with you than necessary you little brat.

But where to begin? There was a lot to learn in the way of herbal medicine alone. Of course she didn't believe that the girl cared, what with the apprenticeship being a punishment. She didn't even know what kind of learner Oizys was, but she had her suspicions that the girl would learn quickly by getting her hooves dirty and diving right in.

"I doubt you do, but do you have any basic knowledge whatsoever about plants and their properties?" Evangeline asked the filly and, naturally, she prepared herself for a snarky, rude answer. Oizys answer would determine where Evangeline would begin in her lessons. If she had some knowledge and was relatively polite she'd begin with herbs that would benefit warriors. If the girl was as rude and snarky as she anticipated and had no knowledge whatsoever she'd... well, she'd start with the herbs she'd told her about in the herd meeting. The ones that would twist her insides into knots.

Either way, she was going to learn her lesson.

lairelark

@Oizys
[url=http://helovia.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2879][/url]

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 09-04-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 10-18-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 10-20-2016, 02:20 PM