the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

Often the easiest way to learn about herbs is to ingest them. Despite her promise to herself to be demure and submissive, the filly cannot keep the look of incredulity off her face. "You go around eating random herbs? Shit, no wonder there's so few healers around. You've all snuffed it from your own stupidity." The gargoyle gives a contemptous snort. Just when she was starting to think that healers actually had brains in their heads, this mare goes and proves her wrong! The very first thing her mother taught her was don't eat it unless you know what it is. Evangeline's words go against everything she's ever learned, and she's hardpressed to get her head around such dangerous dumbness.

The mare's dragon arrives back and deposits some herbs at Oizys' feet - Ker gives something that would sound like a warning growl if she didn't have a beak - and the mare herself instructs her to eat it. The filly raises an eyebrow with a suspicious glint in her eye. To accept a random herb off a woman who clearly hates her? Not smart. But, she reasons, Evangeline wouldn't give her something that could kill her, as that wouldn't go down well with the rest of the herd. Oizys might be universally loathed by the Edge populace, but she's still a member of the herd and somehow she doesn't think Tembovu would take too kindly to the murder of one of his members. Nor, Oizys imagines, would Nyx take the news too well - the General has a touch of the Mamma Bear about her, which is the one useful thing about her.

So, with narrowed eyes that quite clearly say poison me at your own peril, Oizys snatches up the herb and swallows it down. She cringes in disgust at the flavour. "Eurgh. Tastes like someone's rancid arsehole." She chews thoughtfully, trying to think of what this herb could possibly do. "An antidote to poison, maybe? Or....a.....hgngngghgh!" Her voice tails off into an unintelligable gargle, because her stomach is suddenly twisting itself into a knot. It's unbearable, it's agony, she's dying, maybe the herb-wielding whore has poisoned her, after all...Ker soars from her back with a shriek of alarm, her mind full of ??????.

With grey eyes wide with horror, the filly flings herself into the nearest clump of bushes. Thorns snag at her flesh and leaves tangle in her mane, but she doesn't care - she just needs to get somewhere private so she can...ahhhh. The contents of her bowels make their bid for freedom in a shameful stream of liquid, and a steady tirade of expletives flies from the girl's mouth even as brown ooze flies from beneath her tail. To a passerby, there would probably appear to be a particularly foul-mouthed bush in the Edge, but the thought gives Oizys no amusement.

She emerges out of the thicket ten minutes later with pinned ears and an expression of disgruntled disgust upon her face, her leonine tail coiled between her legs to hide the unsightly stains down the back of them. "Bitch," she breathes, but there's a grudging hint of respect in her tones. Okay, giving her the shits is one way to make her pay attention - maybe this woman isn't all nicey-nicey after all.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Evangeline I LAUGHED SO HARD WRITING THIS

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM