the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline & Tallis

Evangeline honestly had nothing to say to Ozzy's comment about feeding Elsa a bucket of laxatives. She personally thought the former queen was within her right to defend herself, but she also thought that she had gone about it in a manner that brought her down to a foal's level. The whole meeting, for that matter, had been a giant clusterfuck of arguing when they should have been coming together to congratulate a new queen and offer their aid in any way possible. But, of course, not everyone would be happy for someone else. Jealousy and envy was ugly like that and often reared its head at the most inappropriate times.

"Peppermint helps with the stomach cramps." Evangeline reiterated. "And your breath." Her head tilted slightly at that remark, but she pressed on because Ozzy seemed so adamant about not eating the peppermint, claiming that it might turn her eyeballs inside out. "If I had a plant that would do that I would have fed that one to you instead of the laxative." Eva said, her voice flat. "But as it is the only way I can turn your eyeballs inside out is with magic or by physically removing them and doing it myself."

Evangeline rolled her eyes at Ozzy's next statement about giving horses she didn't like little brown presents. "I'll make sure they know who you are so you can suffer further punishment." She warned. Honestly, she didn't know how a child could be so rude and so disgusting. She was already beginning to think that there was no hope for the girl, that whever was wrong with her was down to genetics.

Her sudden interest in herbs had Eva's full attention again, though the question she ended with had the orange mare frowning. Yeah, like she was going to show Oizys what types of herbs could kill. She could already imagine the little bitch going around poisioning the herd members she didn't like, probably starting with Elsa, and then making the rounds to everyone else.

It definitely wasn't going to happen. No way in hell.

"There are many." Eva said slowly. "Would you like to taste those, too?"

lairelark

@Oizys

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 09-04-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 10-18-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 10-20-2016, 02:20 PM