the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

The mare says that the herbs help with stomach cramps, but Oizys just fixes her with a cold and suspicious gaze. "I'll suffer the cramps, thanks." Her stomach punctuates her point with an ominous gurgle, but the filly refuses to submit to nature's whims or to show Evangeline how much pain she's in. Dammit, she's going to see this lesson through. Then go and shit in someone's bed.

She gives the woman a withering glare as she points out that she'd have fed Oizys the eyeball plant if she knew it existed. "What a lovely threat to make to a child," huffs the filly. Sure, with her mouth and vulgar attitude, she's far from a kid, but that doesn't mean she can't pull out the woe is me, little tiny baby card whenever it suits her. "I can just feel the maternal instincts rolling off you." Her voice is thick with sarcasm.

Evangeline proceeds to piss on the girl's parade by saying she'll tell the herd what she's done if she follows through (no pun intended) with her threat. "Alright, misery guts, it was only a joke. Damn, the stick up your ass must have a stick up its ass." The gargoyle pouts, an ugly gesture that causes her facial scars to twist and ripple.

The one thing that kept these lessons interesting was the possible notion of learning how to kill with foliage, but unfortunately Evangeline isn't particularly eager to show Oizys how to turn herself into a one-filly crime wave. She huffs and deflates, but keeps her cold gaze level on the older woman. The mare offers for her to taste some of the poisonous plants, and the girl gives another obnoxious huff. "Yeah, not so much." Death isn't on the menu today. "What's next?" The sooner this lesson is over, the better.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Evangeline OMG I DIDN'T SEE YOU'D POSTED TO THIS aahhh it didn't take me nearly 2 months nope

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 09-04-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 10-18-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 10-20-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 11-08-2016, 12:00 PM