the Rift

[PRIVATE] heart to heart

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I'd stayed busy since going to the Falls, which was good. When I was busy I didn't have time to think about the life that I'd left behind in the Dragon's Throat. I didn't have time to think about everyone that I missed. It was when I was bone tired and ready to fall asleep that my mind finally started recalling everyone that I missed and Cera was always the first one that I thought about. I missed fallilng asleep to the sound of his breaths and the warmth of him against my side. I missed idle chats about nothing in particular and the quiet comeraderie between us as we worked together. I missed just having my brother with me.

I had passed a message along for Cera to meet me in the meadow so we could talk. When I had left him in the Throat I had known that underneath that brave, understanding exterior that he'd that he had to be hurting as much as I was. I wanted to make sure that we were both okay, that there were no hard feelings, that he still loved me as much as I loved him. I wanted to make sure that we were still friends.

There were other things that I wanted to talk to him about, too. Ever since Rhoa had agreed to stay in the Falls with me I had wondered why Midas hadn't done the same when Momma had asked him. I wondered if Cera might have some idea. And ... I realized that I didn't really know anything at all about the man that sired me. Cera had spent far more time with him than I had and I figured that he had to know a lot about him.

I just hoped that there were no hard feelings and that Cera would come to the meadow to talk to me.

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Cera

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
heart to heart - by Ranjiri - 07-31-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: heart to heart - by Cera - 08-04-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: heart to heart - by Ranjiri - 08-05-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: heart to heart - by Cera - 08-05-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: heart to heart - by Ranjiri - 08-05-2016, 01:30 AM