the Rift

[PRIVATE] a nothing king

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The Thief sighed, letting the sun dapple her already gilded dappled hide. A slight heaving of her sides that had begun to look normal once again after holding two lives within it. She was partially thankful for that, looking upon her reflection. But she still carried the wariness in the creases of her eyes, the light that was shrinking each and every day that she was banished from seeing her lover, and the onyx scar in the shape of a “C” that marred her hide. Despite the fact that her bruising was gone, her memory remained intact. And besides spending nearly half of her life escaping the harsh cruelty that she had suffered back home under previous coupling arrangements, he had still managed to find her. All while she had thought she was safe, she wasn’t. A day didn’t go by where she wasn’t safe anymore. Whether it be from Calstron, or the blushed Pegasus in the Edge, or the argumentative spawn she had birthed. She was far too exhausted to begin to care.

She barely even flinched when she heard a sound approaching. Almost mentally preparing herself for another equally shameful scar from Calstron – since he seemed to always know where to find her – but as the sound approached it quickly began to splash and turn into ripples that effected the nearly still pool she stared into. Her eyes flickered over to spot a mare she didn’t recognize and what appeared to be her companion. She didn’t pass much of a mind to them, instead figuring that perhaps if she stayed still enough she might be able to avoid being seen. But that’s a lot harder to do when you’re nearly white with gold chains crossing your body that sparkled and flickered with each movement of light.

Of course it didn’t take long for the two to notice Rexanna. So she lifted her head, trying to plaster a smile across her exotic striped face for the barrage. The companion came first, a feline of sorts with surprisingly long legs. She watched him for a moment before the mare’s words reached her ears. They flickered toward her as she began to turn her head to the other champagne mare. “Oh, yes. I’m fine.” She admitted, trying to keep the mask of the smile upon her face. “I’m just… exhausted, is all.” Her ears flickered as the honesty seeped through her lips. She took a moment to let her oceanic gaze survey the mare before she let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding in. “I’m Rexanna.” She offered to the mare, feeling the smile place itself easier and easier every time she tried, as she focused on the other mare her thoughts began to disperse back to the abyss where they had always came from.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Sikeax <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a nothing king - by Rexanna - 07-31-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: a nothing king - by Sikeax - 08-01-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: a nothing king - by Rexanna - 08-01-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: a nothing king - by Sikeax - 08-01-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: a nothing king - by Rexanna - 08-01-2016, 03:23 AM