the Rift

[OPEN] the babe with the power--what power?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Rexanna’s brows furrowed, watching the three creatures before her as they seemed to simply ignore her. She wanted to say something else, but soon she realized she wasn’t alone. Easily, she shifted toward Eldala’s gentle chimes for a voice, greeting her and seemingly wary of the others. “Eldala!” She greeted, reaching her pale muzzle out to gently bump noses in greeting as a smile grew onto her features. “I’m doing well, I was just meeting these equines.” She added in, turning her gaze back toward the war horses with a slight feeling of unease at their silence.  But again, it hadn’t taken long until Mortuus Nox appeared. He grew closer to her and she smiled toward him, reaching her own muzzle out again in greeting the stallion. “Nox! Hello. No I don’t know them, I was just trying to see who they were.” She noted, turning her attention directly to the creatures before her.

And just like that, everything began to fall away. Rexanna’s eyes grew wide, her heart began to beat a million times an hour. She stood frozen in a slight amount of fear until her eyes landed on Aisling, the equine bearing Johnny’s child that she had graciously and quickly accepted into the Basin. “O-oh… Aisling, well then.” She began to laugh, a giggle escaping her lips as she lowered her head to a more comfortable spot than where her fear had driven it. Perhaps Aisling’s fanfare from her flute or her words that slipped past in abrupt pleasure. “Well, I’ll be honest in saying I feel a bit awkward now.” She offered the mare a grin and a laugh, reaching out to brush noses with her as well – knowing full well the creatures were a product of the equines magic more than likely. “You did the illusion? It was really accurate.” She added in, tilting her head. “You could see them breathing, it looked like they were really here. They were a bit silent though, I wonder if you could make them speak?” She questioned, tilting her head to Eldala to see if she might have input.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Aisling awkward rex is awkward. xD @Eldala @Mortuus Nox
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
the babe with the power--what power? - by Aisling - 08-02-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: the babe with the power--what power? - by Rexanna - 09-11-2016, 08:32 PM