the Rift

[OPEN] Don't make a move, don't make a sound

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Black ears almost pinned at the man's response. Gray eyes dug at the mans soul like stone daggers. Old demons jumped and lunged at the man through his pupils. They fixated on the bronze hair laced beast, his horns almost mimicked Nox's demonic set. "My voice is not that loud old man. " Deep tones sprouted from the dept's of hell and flooded from his mouth like escaping souls. Cold eye's narrowed listening to the man answer his question. With no surprise the elder willing spat out how he felt about the herd. Nox moved his heavy hell like horns in a small nodding agreement. The man was correct with every word that cut through his tongue. Nox let his deep voice rumble when the old man finished. "Well I can see what you are saying, but believe it or not the Basin does come together when disaster strikes. Yes I do believe some of our ranks need more training and recruits. Rexanna has had a lot on her mind, and you might say that is no excuse and you are right. She still can do her job very very well, she just needs to get out of her slump. Negativity does not help the situation. The reaper might seem like he does not care, but he will fight for your life and your right. If someone takes anything from the Basin that we did not catch, Deimos will get it back. " He realized he was rambling and his voice came to a halt. "But I do understand how you feel... sometimes I feel like that too.." The demonic voice had a lower and softer tone. It almost held an ounce of somber in its depths.

Gray eyes drifted away as he man spoke about how he was doing. Dagger like tones stabbed at his ears and his skull turned away for just a moment. "That gold and black boy use to be in the Basin. He is related to The Reaper. That boy is nothing but trouble now, I try to just stay away from the little prick. Why don't you ask Johnny to weave you a Cloak, or a Blanket? I am sure he would be more than willing, or you can challenge a sneak to find one, and steal it for you. They need the practice. I will keep my eye out for something that might help you this year. If you have a cave I can help with a fire if you need it. That should keep you warmer on the bone chilling days " Harshness that was usually in his voice fluttered when the man spoke about the cold. Nox had no problem with it but being old does not help the bronze man. "Deimos hate no one in the herd... he is just difficult to understand trust me..." A sigh fell from his black velvet maw as he listened to the man ask him how he was. "I spent a whole season away from the basin on a quest for Lena, but I have been well. Winter does not bother me very much... I have just been creeping through the shadows of life. "

"Talking"

Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

@Albrecht

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't make a move, don't make a sound - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2016, 11:10 PM